Food Working Group
- 1) Spread Kyushu agriculture, forestry, fishery and processed food to the world as added values
- 2) Realize related companies’ further revenue growth and sales channel expansion
- 3) Create new market by Kyushu food businesses’ expansion to other areas
- 4) Aim for synergistic effects by cooperating with food related themes such as sightseeing and city development
2019 Business Plan
Business 1: Hosting "Food Expo Kyushu 2019" (The sixth Food Expo Kyushu in October)
- Food Expo Kyushu has grown steadily in the past five years and has fulfilled its objectives such as disseminating Kyushu food both domestically and globally and expanding its sales channels. As a member of the host organization, we will work on branding and strengthening this functions for the development of Kyushu food by actively joining business discussions and supporting operation.
Business 2: Implementing spinoff projects of Food Expo Kyushu 2019
- Implementing, continuing and diversifying spinoff projects to create opportunities for improving sales and expanding sales channels by utilizing the network of Food Expo Kyushu which has become the “big database” of Kyushu food.
Business 3: One Container Project
- Working on promotion and support of One Container Project for Taiwan.
Business 4: Examination of the system responsible for promoting food industry in Kyushu and support new proposed projects
- 1) Examining the system and function responsible for promoting food industry in Kyushu
2) Working on realization of sales activities of Kyushu food to Japanese chefs in overseas Japanese restaurants for expanding sales channels
3) Discussing new proposed projects with the working group to make these projects to businesses which various members can participate.