Food Working Group
- 1) Spread Kyushu agriculture, forestry, fishery and processed food to the world as added values
- 2) Realize related companies’ further revenue growth and sales channel expansion
- 3) Create new market by Kyushu food businesses’ expansion to other areas
- 4) Aim for synergistic effects by cooperating with food related themes such as sightseeing and city development
2018 Business Plan
Business 1: Hosting “Food Expo Kyushu 2018”
- Participate in the committee of Food Expo Kyushu and work on branding and strengthening functions of the business while fulfilling its role as an organizer.
Business 2: Fukuoka One Container Project
- Develop sales channels in overseas. Continuing to 2017, work on creating new commercial flows mainly focusing on Taiwan and Singapore.
Business 3: Collaborating with other themes such as tourism
- Work in cooperation for other themes such as tourism at Food Expo Kyushu and make the event to encourage synergistic and ripple effects.
Business 4: Internship and international students project
- Create opportunities for students to connect with Kyushu food industry.
Business 5: Examine annual business matching
- Provide information of participants of Food Expo and related events by website. Examine annual business matching system using this information.
Business 6: Pop up store project
- Plan and host small events as spin-off events of Food Expo Kyushu cooperating with distributors and retail stores to improve recognition of agriculture, forestry, fishery products in Kyushu and Food Expo Kyushu, and to develop new sales channels for food industry.
Business 7: Examine the structure of Food Expo Kyushu and Kyushu food industry promotion
- Examine the structure and its functions for Kyushu food industry promotion.