GroupWhat Are the Working Groups?
Led by the Working Group Leader, each Working Group serves as a forum to set the general direction to be taken by the Fukuoka metropolitan area and to establish and implement measures entailing public policies through industry-government-academia-citizen cooperation based on regional strategies.
How the Working Groups Operate in FY 2021
- ● Seeing FY 2020 as a year for realizing diversity (in terms of, for example, establishing an educational environment and providing opportunities for a wide variety of players), we will proceed with new regional strategies.
- - We will focus on efforts that will contribute to an agile establishment of policies based on socio-economic situation.
- - Under the leadership of the Working Group Leader, each Working Group will establish subcommittees as necessary in order to ensure exploration to help generate business that will contribute to regional growth, and will operate such subcommittees from the perspective of facilitating business launches.
- - The subcommittees will organize efforts based on the themes set by their Working Group and consider challenges and solutions toward facilitating business launches, with an eye toward establishing business frameworks, such as requirement specifications.
- ● We will reinforce our coordination function to share information and ensure cooperation between the Working Groups and strengthen our efforts to disseminate information to FDC members and others on the efforts made by the Working Groups.
- ● Based on the exploration by the subcommittees, we will help the formation of consortiums to conduct feasibility studies of projects with a view to serving as the main player in the relevant business.